Buried beside the driveway, the GateMate™ is hidden and vandal-proof. It covers a 12 foot wide driveway. Suggested cable length is 100′ when hooked to a gate operator for free exit. It only detects moving steel, preventing the gate from being tripped open by animals or blowing objects.
It accepts universal voltage (AC and DC), and works with any gate operator: solar or powered. It has the lowest stand-by current in the market, some 85-90% lower than its closest competition. It is the most solar friendly of anyfree exit system available.
GateMate™ comes in a 3-wire and 5-wire model. Five-wire model has N.O. and N.C. relay contacts. The 3-wire system comes in cable lengths of 10′ (for repairs) and 100′. The 5-wire model can also be used to complement any home automation or security system and comes in cable lengths of 10′ (for repairs), 100′, 200′, 300′ and 500′ lengths. It is recommended that 100′ be used for free exit and all lengths be used with home automation and security systems, depending on the length of the driveway.
American made and supported.
- Based on magnetometer technology
- Buried beside driveway, hidden and vandal-proof
- Covers 12 foot wide driveway
- Self-contained with no output board to install
- Lowest stand-by current on market (85-90% lower than its closest competition)
- Low power consumption
- Excellent for solar gates
- Universal voltage AC and DC
- Electronics full encased in polyurethane
- Spliceable cable for easy field repairs
- Two models: 3 wire and 5 wire
- Five wire model has N.O., N.C. contacts
- Works with any and all gate operators
- RFI/EMF protection
- Five year warranty
- Made and supported in the U.S.
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.