The Pioneer™ free exit system (Product code: CT-3BG) includes a sensor probe and an external output board with sensitivity and time adjustments. The board comes with our without enclosure and has been conformal coated for direct installation in a gate operator.Its sensor is buried beside the driveway, hidden and vandal-proof, and connected to the output board.
There is no limit to the length of cable on the sensor probe (100′ to 3000′). Its sensor only detects moving steel, preventing the gate from being tripped open by animals or blowing objects.
It accepts universal voltage (AC and DC), allowing it to be used with any gate operator, solar or powered.
American made and supported.
- Based on magnetometer technology
- Two component system
- Sensor buried beside driveway, hidden and vandal-proof
- Covers 12 foot wide driveway
- No limit to cable length on sensor probe
- Small output board installed in gate operator
- N.O. and N.C. relay contacts
- Sensitivity and relay time adjustments
- Manual trip-test button
- RFI/EMF protection
- Five year warranty
- Made and supported in the U.S.
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.