- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Secondary unit includes 50 Ft cable.
- Maximum gate width 25-ft.
- Maximum gate weight 2000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 115 VAC. High Voltage Kit allows the operator to be powered from 208, 230, 460 or 575 source voltage. In dual gate applications, only one (1) kit is required (secondary operator DOES NOT require a high voltage kit).
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 20.5″W x 38.5″H x 30″D
No matter what your Swing Gate Operator needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.