Battery Backup System provides uninterrupted access when the power is out
Provides up to 7 days or 100 cycles on battery backup. Also powers safety and ancillary devices.
Provides 2x the range of standard remote controls
Ten seconds after the gate closes, the system switches off non essential ancillary devices to conserve power. This is critical in the event AC power is lost as the battery backup system will remain operational for days orOur patented Security+ 2.0™ Technology provides two times the range of standard remote controls and virtually eliminates radio interference. An on-board radio receiver is included with the CSW24V. It holds up to 50 remotes and is compatible with HomeLink® version 4 and higher. weeks depending on the daily cycle rate and power draw of accessories connected to the 12V accessory power output.
Wireless dual gate communication prevents driveway scars and expensive wiring
The on-board radio receiver provides a single remote control solution for gates and additional access points. It also features the industry’s only standard wireless dual gate communication system that saves installation time and cost and eliminates unsightly scars from cutting driveways to run conduit for primary/secondary communication wiring.
- Power Management System
- Supplies power when needed to operate the gate and conserves power when not in use
- Provides exceptional standby time and cycles on battery backup
- 7 days of standby time or 100 cycles on battery backup
- Fire department compliant: selectable settings allow gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-close and Anti-tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate two-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- Plug-in loop detectors
- External obstruction sensing; complies with UL325 safety codes
- 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty
- Solar ready
- 33Ah battery backup
- Heater model available
- MSWIRE12GA6C is required for dual gate operation
No matter what your Swing Gate Operator needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.