The four relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access. Complete access control event logging, access time restriction, access location restriction, and administration functions are also available to manage the installation.
For easy programming, the AE1000Plus contains Linear’s built-in browser-based AXNET software. The system can be programmed and maintained from any computer world-wide, without using dedicated computer software. The AE1000Plus is also compatible with Linear’s powerful AccessBase2000 dedicated access control PC software.
The AE1000Plus is network ready. AE1000Plus units can be interconnected with Linear’s AM3Plus and AE2000Plus Telephone Entry Systems through a 3-wire RS-485 or modem network. The AE1000Plus can be used in networks with the legacy AM-3, AE-1000, and AE-2000 Telephone Entry Systems in installations programmed with AccessBase2000 software only.
Two Wiegand inputs are available for connection of 26, 30, or 31 bit Wiegand devices (card readers, etc.). Three sets of PBUS inputs are available for connection to Linear’s line of remote accessories.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure
- Backlit two-line directory display with programmable display messages; sidelit 12-key telephone style keypad
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Built-in 318 MHz RF receiver
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Local or remote programming using a PC and AccessBase2000 or through browser with built-in AXNET software
- 32 security levels, 32 time zones, 32 door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules
- Relay auto lock/unlock schedules
- 13″ W x 16.25″ H x 3.5″ D
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.