The 1838 Access Controller can be programmed by any of the following methods:
- Hayes compatible modem (note 1)
- RS-232 direct connection (note 2)
- The Internet via DKS IM-Server (Patent Pending)(note 1, 4)
- The Internet (note 2, 3)
- LAN (note 2, 3)
Note 1: Modem and IM-Server connection can only be used to send and receive data. These connections cannot be used for Live Transactions or Live Streaming.
Note 2: Live Transactionsand Live Streaming are available using this connection method.
Note 3: DKS Requires TCP/IP Converter connected to the 1838.
Note 4: Requires user registration on DKS Server and V 6.3.b software (or later). Earlier software versions will no longer be supported by our servers after July 1, 2011.
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Live STreaming.
- Live Transactions
- Built-in programming keypad.
- Interfaces with 2 card readers – expandable to 16 with tracker expansion board(s)
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- 31 Security (permission) levels.
- Database import/export capability.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Postal lock input.
- Stores up to 3000 user names. Memory sizes available: 500, 3000. Specify requirement when ordering.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes – dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 16 entry points.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form “C” dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions: 10.25″H x 12.25″W x 4.25″D.
Note 1: Requires Elevator Control Board(s).
Note 2: Requires Tracker Expansion Board(s).
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.