The two relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access.
The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, remotely with a touch tone telephone, or remotely using a computer equipped with a modem and a web browser.
Gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings, and recreational facilities
- Economically priced
- Up to 250 user capacity
- Up to 500 block coded transmitter capacity
- Built-in 318 MHz RF receiver
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Built-in modem for remote programming
- Multiple programming methods: from keypad, from touchtone telephone, from web browser
- Two configurable output relays
- 10.75″ W x 12.75″ H x 3.5″ D
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.