The TAC1 provides wired communication and secure access control at the gate or door. Homeowners can use any touch-tone phone in their home to speak to a visitor, and then grant or deny access through their gate or door.Hardwired for power and connected directly to the existing telephone line, the TAC1 greets visitors with a highly visible, backlit keypad, and attractive styling. And its rugged, tamper-resistant poly enclosure is engineered for maximum impact resistance without dents or corrosion.
Utilizing Security+® technology, the TAC1 can deliver complete independent wireless control of two entrances when paired with LiftMaster® Door or Gate Access Systems, or a LiftMaster Security+ receiver. This means that even if a vandal should break into the TAC1 enclosure, it is impossible for them to command the gate or door to open.
- Call button: separate user-friendly push button initiates a phone call to the resident
- Digital voice quality: provides automatic sound leveling and background noise filtering for clearer communication
- Distinctive ringing: distinguishes between a standard phone call and a visitor request call
- Call waiting: allows you to answer a call from the gate or door while in the middle of another outside call
- Call forwarding: allows you to greet a visitor, even when you’re not home
- Remote open: open two entrances independently from your home or office
- “Party” mode: to open, and hold your entrance open
- “Vacation” mode: locks the system down to administrator control only
- “Intercom” mode: useful to make wired phones active for access in “cellular only” homes
- Do not disturb: silence the telephone call mode for additional privacy
- Custom caller ID
- Entry codes: up to 200 4-digit codes can be set as permanent or one-time-use-only
- Security+® Rolling Code Technology: provides seamless communication between LiftMaster door and gate openers
- Flexible dual control feature: unit may be connected to two devices, such as a door or gate
- Auto sensor input
- 1-year warranty
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.