- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 14 ft. wood or aluminum barrier arm (not included, order separately).
- Barrier arm hardware kit (not included, order separately).
- Manual Crank kit available (1601-270).
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230°, 460° VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 15.25″W x 43.5″H x 15.5″D.
- Tunnel sections surface mount: 31″W x 3″H x 24 or 36″L
- Spike sections surface mount: 31″W x 3″H x 36″L
- End Cap: 31″W x 3″H x 12.25″L
No matter what your Parking Gate Operator or Barrier Gate Operator needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.