- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- DC Powered convenience open (optional).
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 18-ft. (1/2 HP) or 22-ft. (1 HP).
- Maximum gate weight 700 pounds* (1/2 HP) or 800 pounds* (1 HP). (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 12-14 seconds.
- 1/2 or 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 18.38″W x 31.63″H x 23.25″D
No matter what your Swing Gate Operator needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.