Model 8040 Receiver
The 8040 sends the transmitter codes to a access controller (such as a DKS 1830 Series System) in wiegand format. This receiver can also be programmed as a stand-alone device. It is also ideal for solar-powered applications as it has an extremely low power draw while in stand-by mode.
Model 8054 Receiver
The 8054 is a fully programmable stand-alone receiver that can store up to 1250 transmitter codes. Codes can be added or deleted individually, or in block format. Other programmable features include time zones, relay strike time and a print mode function.
Model 8055 Receiver
The 8055 is a basic stand-alone receiver that can store up to 40 transmitter codes. Transmitter codes cannot be individually deleted once they are programmed.
- Provides remote operation of vehicular access gates from the safety and convenience of a vehicle
- MicroPLUS® transmitter codes cannot be copied assuring that only the original intended transmitters will activate the access control system
- Over 286,000,000 transmitter codes available plus an encrypted “sync” code that changes every time the transmitter is used
PROXmtr™ includes a built in proximity card with the MicroPLUS transmitter combining both RF and card access control into a single compact unit
- Transmitters available with 1, 2 or 3 buttons
- MicroPLUS® RF controls may be used as a stand-alone access control system or can be interfaced with 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand controllers
Specifications 8040 Receiver
- Primarily used as a 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand output receiver
- Can be set for stand-alone operation, 100 codes maximum
- Low power mode for solar-powered operation
- Can be used with MicroClik or MicroPlus transmitters
- Form C relay.
- 12-24 volt AC or DC.
Specifications 8054 Receiver
- Stand-alone receiver.
- Built-in programming keypad
- Stores up to 1250 transmitter codes
- 2300 event transaction buffer.
- Output for serial printer.
- 10 programmable time zones.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Form C dry contact relay.
- 12-24 volt, AC or DC.
Specifications 8055 Receiver
- Stand-alone basic receiver.
- Stores up to 40 transmitter codes
- Transmitter codes cannot be individually deleted
- Form C dry contact relay
- 12-24 volt, AC or DC
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.