EMX is a highly respected name in the access control industry. They design and manufacture sensors and accessories for gate, overhead door and parking barrier operators. Their sensors are used to detect the presence and motion of vehicles as well as people.
EMX’s new stand alone keypad access control is appropriate for use on gates or doors where there is need for resistance to climactic conditions. More info
- Supports up to 2000 users
- Low energy consumption. Can be used on solar installations
- Option of using a built-in contact for doorbell enunciators
The DTM-9 Seven Day Timer allows you to program your overhead doors, gates, and parking barriers for heavy traffic flow and lock-out times. More info
- Large display and control push-buttons.
- Back-up rechargeable battery for power outages or brown outs. The power input is protected by MOV and fuse.
The Lite Preformed Loop is a ready-to-use loop that works with all EMX loop detectors. This lightweight preformed loop is suitable for saw cut, tar and concrete installations. More info
- Easy to install
- Electronic lightning protection
- Rugged and flexible TPE tubing
- Custom sizing
No matter what your Access Control System needs, from design and production, to finishing and installation, we can meet your needs – and have been since 1947. Give us a call at (904) 354-4282 or visit our 5,000 square foot showroom. We look forward to working with you.